Canon Collective Heron Island Experience
You are invited to join us for a Canon Collective event, for photographers that want to experience underwater photography including access to Canon's best imaging equipment. Guests can expect to see plenty of sharks, rays, tropical fish with excellent snorkelling opportunities from both boat and iconic white sandy beaches which Heron Island is famous for. Divers are welcome, with equipment hire and dive packages available through the Heron Island Dive Centre (Dives can be booked during reservations). We are expecting great visibility at this time of the year and water temperature still up around 24 degrees. To view the event's proposed itinerary, please click here.
The event will run from 19 to 23 October 2020 with the package including:
- 4 nights accommodation (Turtle Room)
- Breakfast and Dinner daily, including 1 non-alcoholic drink at dinner
- Snorkel equipment hire for the length of stay
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Return ferry transfers between Gladstone and Heron Island
- 2 x half day Canon Collective Boat Tours
- 1 x Sunset Cruise Tour
- Wilson Island Day Trip (22 October) - including return transfers, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea with beverages, use of changing facilities, exclusive day use of Wilson Island
- Environment Management Charge
Single Guest From: $2,467.00 including 1 guest
Twin/Double Share From: $3,702.00 including 2 guests
Terms & Conditions: Minimum 4 night stay. Subject to availability. Tours and day trips require minimum numbers to operate. Should the minimum numbers required not be met, an alternative option will be offered or refunds granted. Dinner will either be a 2-course selection or buffet. Package inclusions are not interchangeable or redeemable for cash and any unused portion cannot be refunded. Further conditions may apply. If you would like to upgrade your room from a Turtle Room, please contact our Reservations Team directly to assist you.