The Turtles are coming to Heron Island!
Although Heron Island is home to a resident population of around 4000 turtles, during September the migratory turtles return to where they were born to mate. Nesting usually begins in October with hatchlings starting to emerge in December through to late March.
To be part of this magical journey, take advantage of our Turtle Package which allows you to view the turtles in the water, through a window or with a glass of wine in your hand. The choice is yours!
Pricing is based on accommodation chosen and includes:
- Accommodation with full buffet breakfast daily
- Snorkelling equipment hire (snorkel, fins and mask)
- A Boat Tour for two adults – choose from a Snorkel Tour, I-Spy Semi-Submersible Tour or Sunset Cruise
- Complimentary Turtle Tours with qualified naturalist guides
- Learn more at the Complimentary Evening Turtle Presentations
From $179 AUD* per person per night twin share