Your Wedding Ceremony
Once you have confirmed your wedding date with our Wedding Department, we will then confirm a marriage celebrant who will conduct the ceremony. The marriage celebrant will discuss with you the legal procedures, as well as the ceremony content.
To marry in Australia you must be 18 years of age or over.
Documents required consist of:
- Birth Certificate that maybe required from your celebrant
- Valid 10 year passport
- If divorced – Decree Absolute
- If widowed – Death Certificate of former spouse and previous Marriage Certificate
- If your name has changed by deed poll – legal proof
- Notice of Intended Marriage – available from Australian Embassy in your country
Originals of all documents including Notice of Intended Marriage are required at the resort before the ceremony..