Our event & conference facilities inspire and motivate delegates.
It’s near impossible not to have a successful conference when the venue is surrounded by soft white sand, crystal-clear waters and the Great Barrier Reef. The fully air-conditioned Wistari conference room offers a view like no other - the reef is right outside. After ‘work’ you can view an array of marine life on a private snorkel boat charter, semi-submersible trip or sunset cruise.
To help delegates leave the outside world behind, televisions and telephones, whilst available in the resort, are not found in guest rooms. The exceptions are the Point Suites, The Beach House and the Wistari Suites.
Heron Island conference facilities offer:
- Resident Conference Coordinator
- Melbourne based conferences and incentives team
- Data projector
- DVD player
- Poster boards
- Laser pointer
- Large screen
- PA system
- Overhead projector
- Slide projector
- Slide carousels
- Dimmer switches
- Block-out blinds
- Flip chart
- Photocopying, facsimile and secretarial services available
- Snorkel and/or Dive Boat Charters
- Reef, bird and island interpretative walks
- Fishing Trips
- Aqua Soul Spa – incentive delegates can enjoy a range of massage therapies, rejuvenating facial treatments and nourishing body treatments.
View the best way to get to Heron Island.
View our room capacities and configurations.
Private meals, functions and themed events are available at an extra cost.